Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Daring Bakers Macaron Challenge

Yippeee! Finally I am a member (proud one I must say!) of the Daring Bakers community. The Daring Kitchen is community started by some very impressive cooks who have achieved in making this website a great resource and inspirational outlet.
For the month of October the challenge is, voilĂ : Les Macarons. Its funny or is it destiny as I made 4 different macarons on Sunday and its Tuesday today!
For the challenge, I will be making Cheesecake Raspberry Dark Chocolate Macarons and my favourite Vanilla Fig Goat Cheese Macarons. It was essential to make this batch as the challenge needed me to follow the recipe by Claudia Fleming’s The Last Course: The Desserts of Gramercy Tavern.
Hopefully tomorrow I should be able to put up the detailed recipe! Over and out for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment