Friday, May 14, 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Gluten Free - du-uh!
I am begining to think that adopting a gluten free life would be ideal, one could let go off that carb fettish. No offence to anyone who has the CD, infact I respect your will power and the great ability to make superlicious food simply by innovating!
Peanut Butter is my weakness, this is one food, that alleviate my moods, make me happy, yet makes me think of all the calories.. but still it is the single best thing in this world. Give me a PBJ Sandwich and I am in la-la land..


This recipe is adopted from Kill the Gluten blog which has some many amazing recipes. Here's a link to their blog, thanks Melanie and Liz for this amazing recipe. I ate a batch of 12 cookies in a row, I know, I am a glutton, but what can one do to a weakness? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment